Montag, 13. Juli 2009

Ihr seid wunderbar/ You are wonderful

Meine Lieben Freunde,
meine kleine Prinzessin hat ein Päckchen bekommen. Was mag es wohl beinhalten?
Ich habe selber zwei mal Post bekommen und zwar von der schönsten Sorte.
Ich habe hier so viele talentierte wunderbare Künstlerinnen kennen gelernt.
Am liebsten hätte ich von allen ein Bild zuhause.
Den Anfang machte ein Bild das ich bei Julie- Anns Giveaway gewonnen habe.
Nun habe ich Bilder von Tascha Parkinson und Catherine Holman gekauft.
Die beiden machen den Anfang, aber die letzten werden es nicht sein.
Und dann hab ich noch was nettes bei der Mondtochter gefunden.
Nämlich die Hotline zum Daily Prophet.
Ein Schmankeln für Harry Potter Fans. Ich finde ich mache mich ganz gut auf dem Titelblatt.

Macht es gut ihr Lieben
Eure Janine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dear friends, my little princess got a package. What may be inside? I got two big letters this week with wonderful content. Since I am blogging I learned to know so many talented and wonderful artists. I would love to have a piece of art from all of you. Well, the start made a wonderful little print I won from Julie- Anns giveaway. Now I bought prints of Tascha Parkinson and Catherine Holman. This won´t be the last. And than I have found something nice on the blog of Whispering Moon. It is the hotline to the Daily Prophet. A must for Harry Potter fans I suppose. Ain´t I a lovely headline.
All the best my friend, Yours Janine

9 Kommentare:

  1. herzlichen glückwunsch Janine!:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for dropping by! Love having new visitors! ~Nan

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Janine! I love your new mixed media paintings. What lovely work you're doing. The one title 'The Bargain' is great but the one of the museum "women are great" is fabulous.
    I'm glad your foot is healing.
    Hugs,
    cathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hope you enjoy your print!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh wow!!! great piece ....and it is wonderful to meet so many wonderful people through blogging!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love getting packages in the mail too!! Especially things like vintage buttons and fabric. Your art is beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is my first visit, I just love your vibrant colorful artwork!
    Have a beautiful weekend!
    Shell

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I LOVE her! I am such a nut for any postal related images too! The little package with the handstamp makes my heart beat faster!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Janine, I adore your Princess!!! It's one thing to see an artist's work "on-line", but another to hold it in your hands! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen